Friday 17 September 2010

Canada Trip Day 14: Farewell Toronto

26 June 2010 - We were leaving Toronto for Quebec City. After waking up to a breakfast of on-the-house pancakes, we still had plenty of time to spare. We dropped our bags at the hostel's baggage room and went over to Second Cup for some coffee.

Our airport taxi driver was a friendly Pakistani Canadian who shared with us the story of his migration to Canada. Canada Day (Canada's National Day) was just around the corner and he expressed his love for this country, which had given him the peace his family and himself can ever ask for.


  Second Cup, Canadian coffee franchise

Inside Second Cup in Toronto

Clock in Second Cup

My traveling journal

I thought this sign in Second Cup's washroom rather cute

Our very friendly airport taxi driver

I had a bit of problem with the check-in kiosk when it couldn't register the booking number I entered.

Greater Toronto Airports Authority

An Air Canada plane

Mum and me boarding the plane

Inside Air Canada plane with view of the cockpit from Toronto to Quebec City

What does it mean Maized and confused corn chips (both my sister and I were so amused by this), served in Air Canada flight?


No comments: