Tuesday 8 September 2009

Heading Back to Lhasa

This is my last few views of Tibetan countryside before I go off. I felt a little disappointed that the six days ended so quickly. I hope I come back soon to this beautiful place while it still retains its colourful and interesting cultures, religion and monuments. I cannot get enough of Tibet!


Monastery by the side of the mountain


Tibetan family under a canvas shelter


I am not sure why but these clothes are all on the ground


Sheeps on steep hills


Another Tibetan family


Forest conservation programme


Where there is a little channel, the vegetation grows


Streams of crevices lining the slopes of the mountains


Caves


Another tiny gorge


Meadows


Tibetan houses


Tibetan house with prayer flags


Public transportation in the countryside


River gushes through the rocks


Always on the road


Cows grazing in front of the house


*Takes a deep breath* Mountains




Solar panels that occasionally pops up along the way


Horse by the road side


Heaps of ... straw?


Drawings on rocks


Another mirror image


No comments: