Wednesday 24 June 2009

Amber

Amber is D's dog. She's a golden retriever and she looks like a little lion. During my stay at D's, I've fallen in love with Amber. She looks dangerous but she's extremely gentle and loving. I love hugging her. And, she loves licking my hand until it's all wet and slobbery, hahaha. She likes playing catch and tug. She loves soft toys and would play with them until they are all soaked wet with her saliva. Hahahaha. She always likes cupcakes and I got to share one with her because my heart went all soft when she kept looking at me eat one. I love playing with her until she gets so excited, she'll roll on her back with her legs in the air.

In the mornings, she puts on this sad face like in the picture here. She is expressive and puts on many several facial expressions that can send your heart feeling for her.


Amber is so beautiful and adorable

No comments: