Wednesday 15 April 2009

The GRE General Exam

Now that the semester is slowly coming to the end, there is much commotion in a student's life as they head about preparing for their exams.

I, on the other hand, have found time to study for my GRE exams which I will be taking when I feel prepared. And hopefully, I can feel confidently so by end of May.

I've been studying from Kaplan's GRE Preparation Book, the 2009 edition. A colleague helped me purchased it from Singapore at a cost of B$40.63, is probably the amount it will come up to if you purchase from Amazon with the currency conversion and shipping cost.



In addition, a colleague has sent me some links to brush up on my vocabulary for the exam, which I found have been useful. The Verbal section of the GRE exam paper remains the toughest and biggest challenge for me. When I sat for the exam five years ago, the questions had me in shock and awe! But, that was my overconfidence to blame as I read words that I had never come across before in my life during the exam. So, despite my avid reading nature, it didn't helped me very much in that section.

Word Lists for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Verbal Vocabulary

GRE - Verbal Preparation

Anyway, it's time to get back to it. I haven't been taking much photos these days since I've been pretty tied up with work and several other projects. But, least to say, I am happy. :)

No comments: