Wednesday 17 August 2011

Canada Trip Day 23: 7 Looking for a place to eat - La Brasserie

5 July 2010 - After we settled our things in the hotel, we headed out to the Whistler town centre for some food. We eventually decided on La Brasserie after checking out also La Bocca's menu. I cannot seem to get enough of these tasty chicken wings when I was in Canada.


Walking past La Bocca

An elderly couple sitting under a La Brasserie parasol

Bar at La Brasserie

Guy serving us in checkered shirt, busy at the till.

Burger with chips at La Brasserie

Wings with barbarque sauce

We ordered pizza as well. It's been more than a year now that I am still blogging about my Canada trip that I cannot remember what pizza we ordered. It looked like some sort of pepperoni pizza.

Wall mural in the restaurant

A little announcement in the toilet


No comments: