Saturday 9 August 2008

What joy, what luxury!

Indeed, what luxury it is to have a day off practice. The BPY08 have been practising every single night for our cultural performance to be held at the end of the month. It's an awesome and liberating feeling to be free from the long-hour practices.

For the first time in many weeks, I was having dinner at the most enjoyable pace. Mum made tonic soup and I had a humongous bowl of it. My sister was busy pointing out how sweet her "kampong" chicken made the soup. Apparently, someone gave her a slaughtered "kampong" chicken with the insides still intact. Mum had the domestic helper cleaned the chicken before making it for soup.

Besides an essay plus some editing work, I could practically idle though I most often use what little free time I have to edit photos obsessively.

No comments: